Processing of personal data
- Your personal data are being processed by J-Tech spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its seat in Gdańsk (postal code: 80-766), ul. Hebanowskiego 85c/2, Poland.
- While you are browsing our website, we are collecting in particular: IP address, URL address, pieces of information concerning you activities on the website, including clicks on the website elements, data and time of accessing the website, name of your Internet service provider, information about type of your operating system and your browser.
- Your personal data are being collected via cookie files which you have accepted and by using Google Analytics tool.
- Your personal data are being processed to enable you full functionality of our website and for analytical purposes to improve the quality of the content and to develop and enhance different functionalities of the website. The legal basis of processing your personal data is your consent (article 6 (1) (a) GDPR).
- Your personal data may be processed by us also for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims regarding the website usage or regarding your personal data processing – because processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us (article 6 (1) (f) GDPR), which is the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Your personal data will be processed by us in different terms, depending of the purpose:
- to enable you browsing our page for analytical purposes to improve the quality of the content – until you close your web browser (so called session cookies) or until you delete cookie files from the history of web browsing in the web browser (so called persistent cookies);
- for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims regarding the website usage or regarding your personal data processing – until the limitation periods lapse or until you object the processing.
- Your personal data may be transferred to recipients who process data on our behalf as a providers of below mentioned services:
- archive storage,
- marketing, promotion and analytical services (including providers of satisfaction or preferences)
Your personal data may also be transferred to recipients who are entitled to obtain them pursuant to the binding legal provisions, including law enforcement authorities, tax offices and other public authorities.
- Your personal data are not used for an automated decision-making purposes and will not be the subject of the profiling.
The rights regarding processing of your personal data
- Provision of the personal data (that is the express of the consent) is completely voluntary and you can refuse to submit it (refuse or withdraw consent) without detriment; however due to the technical reasons, it may hinder or unable browsing the website.
- You have the right to access your personal data processed by us and to obtain copy of them.
- You are also entitled to demand rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing.
- On ground relating to your particular situation you may object to processing of your personal data with purpose to establish, exercise or defend of legal claims.
- You have the right to data portability which means you can receive the personal data concerning you, which you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller. If it is technical feasible, you are entitled to have your personal data transmitted directly by us to another controller.
- If you think that the processing of your personal data infringes provisions of law regarding the data protection, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- If you accept cookie files, you have also the right to withdraw consent at any time. The withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Full details about processing of your personal data in case of the acceptance of cookie files, you can find below in section named “Cookies”.
- In order to perform above mentioned rights you can contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, stored in your terminal device and are intended for use on our website. Usually cookies contain the name of the website from which they originate, time of their storage on the terminal device and a unique number.
- Cookies are used by us for the purpose of:
- optimization of the use of websites. In particular these cookies allow us to recognize your device and to display the website contents adapted to your individual preferences,
- production of statistics that help to understand how you use the website and to improve their structure and content,
- store anonymous user session data that is deleted after the end of your use of our website.
- We use two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on your terminal device until you leave a website or close your software (your web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on your terminal device for the times specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted manually by the user.
- The following types of cookies are used on our website:
- necessary cookies that are required for the minimum operation of our website in order for it to be displayed correctly,
- performance cookies, that enable us to collect information on how we use our website,
- functional cookies, that allow you to remember your interface settings, e.g. selected language, region, font size, website layout, etc.
- In many cases the web browsing software (web browsers) allows cookies to be stored on the user’s terminal device by default. Users of our website can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings may be changed, in particular, in a way that will block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or to inform you each time they are placed on the user’s terminal device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the settings of web browsers. Our website does not force users to use settings other than default.
- If you do not want cookies to be installed on your device, you can refuse to consent to cookies installation in the following way:
- If you use Internet Explorer, please select “Tools/Internet options” on the main toolbar, and then in the “Privacy” window tick “Advanced” and disable cookies.
- If you use Mozilla Firefox, please select “Tools” on the main toolbar, then “Options” and determine your privacy level in the “Privacy” window.
- If you use Operaplease select “Tools” on the toolbar, then go to “Preferences”, select “Advanced” and then “Cookies”.
- If you use Google Chrome, please select “Options” on the toolbar on the right, then “Show advanced settings” and then “Content settings – Cookies”.
- If you use Safari, in the Settings sidebar click „Safari”, go the „Privacy” and click “Block cookies”.
These are standard types of browsers. In most of them you can find information about cookies in the “Tools” or “Options” toolbars.
- Please remember that restrictions to using cookies may affect some functionalities available on our web pages.
- Cookies relating to the user’s browsing of our website stored on the user’s device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Administrator. The following cookies, not originating from the Administrator, function on our website:
- Google Analytics,
In our Services we also use the Google Analytics tool to analyze website user behavior. This tool collects data about cookies. We need them for statistical purposes to check how often given websites and tabs are visited. We also use these data to optimize and develop our website.